Dance in the Streets
Dance is an art that brings us health, joy and well-being! To celebrate this fantastic discipline, Girona en Moviment designed two intense dance evenings at Plaça Salavdor Espriu in Girona, where everyone could enjoy performances from various dance groups of the Girona province and participate in dance workshops for all ages, including line dancing, Zumba, lindy hop.
It’s about getting up and moving, and is a whole lot of fun!
- Magog (Lindy Hop) Asssociació Cultural Jazz Girona
- Studio Funky The Group (Hip Hop)
- Line Dancing - Teresa Micaló
- Esbart Fontcoberta de Banyoles
- Paula Rísquez - contemporary dancer
- Cia. La Mujer del Carnicero - Francesc Ramírez, Neus Canalias and Laura Chaparro (Inclusive Dance)
- Maria Prat - Improvisation and free dance
- José Montaño - Zumba